As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Great idea Feinstein and Bloomberg. Commoner gentiles must surrender their right to protect families with a gun. Only urban billionaires like you should have this protection. In fact, your families are so important, your kids attended elite private schools like Mitt and Barack enjoyed. Whatever you do... stand with teacher unions against vouchers. Imagine if the schools your children attended were invaded by the unwashed masses. Yep, commoners need to know their place Michael and Diane. They need to realize your families are surrounded by guns all day long because rich people are important. Commoner kids that attend government schools should just wait for the cops to arrive.
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- That ISIS guy who promised to raise Islamic flag over the White House? He’s dead Noah Rothman 2 hours ago