As many of us know, the petition page on the White House website has become a very popular way for Americans to voice their opinions. A hot topic being discussed on this petition page is one that calls for the deportation of Piers Morgan, a popular television personality. After the shooting in Newtown Morgan hosted Larry Pratt, the executive director of the Gun Owners of America, to discuss what should be done to prevent shootings like this from happening again. When Mr. Pratt suggested that more guns were the answer, Morgan went on to call him an “unbelievably stupid man”....
Great idea Feinstein and Bloomberg. Commoner gentiles must surrender their right to protect families with a gun. Only urban billionaires like you should have this protection. In fact, your families are so important, your kids attended elite private schools like Mitt and Barack enjoyed. Whatever you do... stand with teacher unions against vouchers. Imagine if the schools your children attended were invaded by the unwashed masses. Yep, commoners need to know their place Michael and Diane. They need to realize your families are surrounded by guns all day long because rich people are important. Commoner kids that attend government schools should just wait for the cops to arrive.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014