Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
It's all so disgusting...so very disgusting...this guy did not care how many were in trouble or how many died...he really didn't care. That's not the ugliest part of the story. Fifty one percent of my countrymen asked for more of this heartless narcissism...more ducking and hiding...no real interviews or press conferences...burying children in debt...while living it up with Beyonce and Jay Z.
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Here we go: Obama now reviewing deportation policy after pressure from immigration activists Allahpundit 59 minutes ago
- House Democrats: We can’t build Keystone XL ’cause we need to keep 80 percent of our resources below ground Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: Republicans must agree to disagree on social issues in order to grow the party Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Small-business employees locked out of Covered California health care Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago