Is America Nasty and Homophobic?

Cambermeister Wrote: May 01, 2013 6:49 AM
Christians are the driving force behind barring homosexuals from a fundamental right.

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 10:36 PM
Three points on which we all agree; 1) Restrooms are designed different because men and women are designed different. 2) We go to the restroom to 'go to the restroom'. It is a physical & biological endeavor. 3) Everyone knows a marriage license application says nothing about homosexuality. It does however designate genders. The Leftist hates gender designations in anything.

Marriage and the Constitution

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 10:23 PM
The Left has been using decisions by leftist judges in Massachusetts as a virus to infect innocent folks all over the nation with their odd definitions of marriage. DOMA was written by legislators looking to prevent a nationwide outbreak. It is, and always has been an issue of 'states rights'.

Marriage and the Constitution

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 10:14 PM
ObamaDrama, you say there's no evidence of a genetic link .. then you ridicule me for saying the same. This makes no sense Sir.

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 7:30 PM
...girl will be dragged into court. Why is that? Because I am a monster.

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 7:27 PM
If I were a monster in Denver, I’d ask my son at age two, how much happier he is when I doll him up like a girl? He’d see how excited his lesbian parents are…the more feminine he behaved. But of course I’m a monster and so I’m not done. I’ll demand every grown-up interacting with my boy …call him a girl. I’ll enroll him in Girl Scouts…I’ll demand his teachers and neighbors and relatives call him…a her. But nature’s puberty will betray my lie. So I’ll give my child drugs…lots of drugs to prevent natural maturity. You ask…how can any parent do this to their own? I already told you. I’m a monster.

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 7:26 PM
If I were a monster in Carson Colorado…consumed with boredom. I’d seek fame from my handicapped kids. But what if one of the children was just fine? Well…I’d start early with the boy…telling him he’s pretty and dainty and girly. When he playfully posed in a dress…I’d get real excited and shower him with attention…and I’d color his hair pink…and I’d insist all other grown-ups participate in the ruse… I’ll sue them if they don’t. I'll use the power of government to force these folks into calling my boy...a girl. And I’ll go to New York to be on the Couric Show…and Katie will call him a girl…and I'll show the boy one TV story after another where each and every reporter called him a her. And any adult unwilling to treat my boy as a...

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 7:23 PM
If I were an unemployed monster in Tucson, I’d be indifferent when my little boy dressed as a boy… and praise him when he behaved as a girl. I’d use my status as a ‘lesbian parent of a transgendered’ to be invited to forums and conferences and interviews. Then I could launch a business based on the problems I created for my child.

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 7:09 PM

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 6:34 PM
Ca7

A Homophobic Nightmare

Cambermeister Wrote: Apr 30, 2013 6:33 PM
Don't like your answer so you duck the question. Typical and Predictable.