In response to:
I have listened to too many debates on who got what and where and who is a mooch and who isn't. Moochers aren't restricted to any class or socio-economic group. The talk of the deterioration of capitalism is painful to listen to. True capitalism started to die over a century ago. The moochers in all shapes and sizes are created by the mixed economy the government created. So many regulations layered one on top of the other, some just to tweek the imbalance created by the first. The bigger mooches like GE welcome and sponser the government intervention. It squashes the competition and with the right buddies in office you can do what you want. When will government get back to protecting my rights and the country ONLY.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago