In response to:
I have listened to too many debates on who got what and where and who is a mooch and who isn't. Moochers aren't restricted to any class or socio-economic group. The talk of the deterioration of capitalism is painful to listen to. True capitalism started to die over a century ago. The moochers in all shapes and sizes are created by the mixed economy the government created. So many regulations layered one on top of the other, some just to tweek the imbalance created by the first. The bigger mooches like GE welcome and sponser the government intervention. It squashes the competition and with the right buddies in office you can do what you want. When will government get back to protecting my rights and the country ONLY.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 4 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 6 hours ago