In response to:
I have listened to too many debates on who got what and where and who is a mooch and who isn't. Moochers aren't restricted to any class or socio-economic group. The talk of the deterioration of capitalism is painful to listen to. True capitalism started to die over a century ago. The moochers in all shapes and sizes are created by the mixed economy the government created. So many regulations layered one on top of the other, some just to tweek the imbalance created by the first. The bigger mooches like GE welcome and sponser the government intervention. It squashes the competition and with the right buddies in office you can do what you want. When will government get back to protecting my rights and the country ONLY.
I have a serious question for readers. What’s worse, bailouts for government or bailouts for the private sector?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 4 hours ago