In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
I will stay home on election day if Marco Rubio is the V.P. candidate. He is already pushing for a new DREAM ACT for illegals. Next will be an amnesty for the entire group of 20-35 million illegals. A better choice would be COL. ALLEN WEST, Army veteran who would make a great Commander-in-Chief. A true patriot who stands 100% behind the Constitution, wants the southern border SEALED, no amnesty, down-sizing the government, for states rights, against abortion, get rid of the EPA and open our own oil fields, and cancel the war on states (that Dumbama/Holder is pushing.)
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 44 mins ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago