In the recent issue of Newsmax magazine, I am quoted as saying that former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee would be the best choice for the GOP ticket. And in many ways he still would be a superlative choice. Huckabee...
I will stay home on election day if Marco Rubio is the V.P. candidate. He is already pushing for a new DREAM ACT for illegals. Next will be an amnesty for the entire group of 20-35 million illegals. A better choice would be COL. ALLEN WEST, Army veteran who would make a great Commander-in-Chief. A true patriot who stands 100% behind the Constitution, wants the southern border SEALED, no amnesty, down-sizing the government, for states rights, against abortion, get rid of the EPA and open our own oil fields, and cancel the war on states (that Dumbama/Holder is pushing.)
Yes, this column is based out of Florida, so it would seem that an opinion piece suggesting that Marco Rubio makes the most sense for vice president on the Republican side would normally appear to be "home cooking." But until recently, there have been plenty of reasons to believe that perhaps other names made more sense as a choice for Mitt Romney.
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago