I believe, however—and I could be wrong—that the reason some rage against the machine is that they hate God and love their sin, and bringing up Jesus in...
@Steve18...You are one of the sensible replies here. Why would anyone spend there time trying to rid us of Christmas? Why can't they just ignore and move on. NO, THEY LOVE IN YOU FACE ATTENTION, JUST LIKE GAYS. I DO NOT GIVE A D--- WHAT YOU DO IN YOUR BEDROOM, NOR DO I CARE WHAT YOU DO AT CHRISTMAS---JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND OUR FELLOW AMERICANS TO ENJOY THE TRADITION OF OUR, HEAR ME, OUR CELEBRATIONS. Go have your own atheist and gay celebration. I will not stop you nor do I care-LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE! \
Why do some atheists embarrass themselves year after year trying to eradicate Christmas from American culture? Why do they make themselves societal hemorrhoids during this hallowed season? Is it because they are crusaders for equality, secularism’s saviors and humanism’s heroes? I’m sure that’s what they tell themselves when they’re pouting on their couches all alone on Christmas Eve after every single one of their friends has dumped them for being a rabid jackass.
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 3 hours ago