I knew Ronald Reagan. I voted for Ronald Reagan when he ran for governor of my state and President. Mikey is no Ronald Reagan. If you think he is a Ronald Reagan then it is you who needs to get a grip -- on reality.
With the American economy teetering on the verge of a new recession, President Obama can’t talk about his own record of positive accomplishment-- so he concentrates instead on efforts to smear Mitt Romney for his business success. A new TV ad concludes with the line, “Mitt Romney is not the solution. He is the problem.” This slogan suggests that private citizen Romney is more responsible for the nation’s woes than the President of the United States. How is an honorable, charitable, dedicated family man, with never a hint of scandal or ethical taint, “the problem” for America? If Mitt Romney disappeared...
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 41 mins ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Oh my: Cory Gardner 46, Mark Udall 39 in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago