I knew Ronald Reagan. I voted for Ronald Reagan when he ran for governor of my state and President. Mikey is no Ronald Reagan. If you think he is a Ronald Reagan then it is you who needs to get a grip -- on reality.
With the American economy teetering on the verge of a new recession, President Obama can’t talk about his own record of positive accomplishment-- so he concentrates instead on efforts to smear Mitt Romney for his business success. A new TV ad concludes with the line, “Mitt Romney is not the solution. He is the problem.” This slogan suggests that private citizen Romney is more responsible for the nation’s woes than the President of the United States. How is an honorable, charitable, dedicated family man, with never a hint of scandal or ethical taint, “the problem” for America? If Mitt Romney disappeared...
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 4 hours ago