With the American economy teetering on the verge of a new recession, President Obama can’t talk about his own record of positive accomplishment-- so he concentrates instead on efforts to smear Mitt Romney for his business success. A new TV ad concludes with the line, “Mitt Romney is not the solution. He is the problem.” This slogan suggests that private citizen Romney is more responsible for the nation’s woes than the President of the United States. How is an honorable, charitable, dedicated family man, with never a hint of scandal or ethical taint, “the problem” for America? If Mitt Romney disappeared...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 6 hours ago