With the American economy teetering on the verge of a new recession, President Obama can’t talk about his own record of positive accomplishment-- so he concentrates instead on efforts to smear Mitt Romney for his business success. A new TV ad concludes with the line, “Mitt Romney is not the solution. He is the problem.” This slogan suggests that private citizen Romney is more responsible for the nation’s woes than the President of the United States. How is an honorable, charitable, dedicated family man, with never a hint of scandal or ethical taint, “the problem” for America? If Mitt Romney disappeared...
- Disaster: 130,000 refugees flee ISIS, cross into Turkey Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago