Last month, I exposed some major errors that Paul Krugman committed when he criticized Estonia for restraining the burden of government spending.
My analysis will be helpful since I am now in Estonia for a speech about economic reform, and I wrote a column that was published today by the nation’s main business newspaper.
But just in case you’re one of the few people in the world who isn’t fluent in the local language, the Mises Institute Estonia was kind enough to post an English version.
- The dream is alive: Huckabee thinking of running in 2016 Allahpundit 16 minutes ago
- Chinese naval vessel tries to stop US Navy vessel in the South China Sea Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- Poll: Majority recognize common sense, realize Keystone XL is a fake controversy Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama administration considering support for Islamists in Syria? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boeing machinists reject “best and final” labor deal for 777X Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Totes Obvs. Michigan teachers union demands $10K severance pay for child molester teacher Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago