A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
A real DEM/Marxist.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 4 hours ago