A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
So PUNETTA'S testimony flew right in the face of Obama (And Axelrod's) interviews.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 9 hours ago