The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 14 hours ago