The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 3 hours ago