The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 16 hours ago