The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago