Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
Summers Wrote: 2 minutes ago (7:12 PM) "Cal, I don't think the Dems respect Boehner enough to classify him as a 'friend'. He is their 'boy' to do their work on the GOP House from inside it. He has done everything he can to marginalize the conservative House members who were elected in 2010 and those who were already there. Look at how he treated Jeff Flake. " Boehner is on the take. As for what he does with CONSERVATIVES..............WE HATE HIM JUST LIKE HE HATES US.
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 12 hours ago