Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
Summers Wrote: 2 minutes ago (7:12 PM) "Cal, I don't think the Dems respect Boehner enough to classify him as a 'friend'. He is their 'boy' to do their work on the GOP House from inside it. He has done everything he can to marginalize the conservative House members who were elected in 2010 and those who were already there. Look at how he treated Jeff Flake. " Boehner is on the take. As for what he does with CONSERVATIVES..............WE HATE HIM JUST LIKE HE HATES US.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago