Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
Summers Wrote: 2 minutes ago (7:12 PM) "Cal, I don't think the Dems respect Boehner enough to classify him as a 'friend'. He is their 'boy' to do their work on the GOP House from inside it. He has done everything he can to marginalize the conservative House members who were elected in 2010 and those who were already there. Look at how he treated Jeff Flake. " Boehner is on the take. As for what he does with CONSERVATIVES..............WE HATE HIM JUST LIKE HE HATES US.
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Just a reminder: Lindsey Graham’s probably going to get reelected Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Tom Steyer: I am absolutely nothing at all like the Koch brothers Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: AFP launches ObamaCare attacks on four vulnerable Senate Dems Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago