Raise your hand if you're the least bit surprised. Harry Reid's Senate has perfected the art of doing nothing; from not passing budgets to not taking up President Obama's various proposals. They also do quite a bit of not debating or voting on legislation -- due to a record number of Republican filibusters, triggered by Reid's historic abuse of shutting down the amendment process. So with America on the precipice of devastating across-the-board tax...
In response to:
Summers Wrote: 2 minutes ago (7:12 PM) "Cal, I don't think the Dems respect Boehner enough to classify him as a 'friend'. He is their 'boy' to do their work on the GOP House from inside it. He has done everything he can to marginalize the conservative House members who were elected in 2010 and those who were already there. Look at how he treated Jeff Flake. " Boehner is on the take. As for what he does with CONSERVATIVES..............WE HATE HIM JUST LIKE HE HATES US.
- U.K. graciously declines to charge parents arrested for trying to save their child’s life Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Biden: “It’s time to take back America!” Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let’s smash ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago