No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
............where he belongs. He had his ethnic group last time and he still will get them..........he also had the kids............but this time it will be people that are not kids that will teach the kids and other parasites what America should be like.
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 22 minutes ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago