No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
............where he belongs. He had his ethnic group last time and he still will get them..........he also had the kids............but this time it will be people that are not kids that will teach the kids and other parasites what America should be like.
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago