So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
TROUBLED_CALIFORNIAN_COMMIE Wrote: 5 minutes ago (7:13 PM) "No moron, that is not true" Nothing out of you mouth is true Californicator.............I quoted Miss Ginsberg.
- Obama’s new power grab: A climate change treaty without Senate ratification Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Two legal guests tell CNN their Brown shooting audio might be a hoax Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago