So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
TROUBLED_CALIFORNIAN_COMMIE Wrote: 5 minutes ago (7:13 PM) "No moron, that is not true" Nothing out of you mouth is true Californicator.............I quoted Miss Ginsberg.
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 11 minutes ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: VA overpaying misclassified workers by millions … and can’t fix it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago