So, remember last summer when the Obama administration unveiled its new plans to completely change requirements to receive welfare, yeah well Republicans are finally taking up efforts again to put a stop to it. This policy “allows states to apply for waivers under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program, or welfare reform, in order to test new ways to increase employment among welfare recipients.” In essence, that means that a state could make its way around the Welfare to Work policy. Welfare to work requires welfare recipients prove that they are making an effort to find work in order...
In response to:
TROUBLED_CALIFORNIAN_COMMIE Wrote: 5 minutes ago (7:13 PM) "No moron, that is not true" Nothing out of you mouth is true Californicator.............I quoted Miss Ginsberg.
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago