Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
This is absolutely emblematic of the way union thugs operate. The profanity, the threats, the intimidation, and the violence. It's hard to watch this and not want to descend to their level and take it up a notch but we can't ever become like them. The good news is Michigan won and these troglodytes lost. Wages are 23% higher in right-to-work states so the union's entire premise for existing is shoddy in the first place. Americans have a right to organize. They should have the OPTION of joining a union but mandatory membership or ostracizing those who refuse is what thugs do. But I'm being redundant.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 9 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 10 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago