Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
This is absolutely emblematic of the way union thugs operate. The profanity, the threats, the intimidation, and the violence. It's hard to watch this and not want to descend to their level and take it up a notch but we can't ever become like them. The good news is Michigan won and these troglodytes lost. Wages are 23% higher in right-to-work states so the union's entire premise for existing is shoddy in the first place. Americans have a right to organize. They should have the OPTION of joining a union but mandatory membership or ostracizing those who refuse is what thugs do. But I'm being redundant.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014