Education? Sure. If that means pouring more bad money after good and never demanding results, liberals really do love children and care about their education. But it's THEIR policies (the [not so] Great Society) initiatives that decimated the two-parent family in the black community which essentially institutionalized poverty, illegitimacy, and dropping out. John's got a winner on all five points this time around. Well said and all true.
Liberalism is like a restaurant with ugly decor, terrible food, overflowing toilets and roaches scurrying across the floor -- that stays packed every night. Sure, liberals may be sanctimonious, mean spirited and advocate policies that don't work, but you can't help but admire the excellence of their public relations network. They can laud themselves for courage because they take a stand everyone they know agrees with, pat themselves on the back for their compassion as they maliciously insult someone that disagrees with them and congratulate themselves for their charitable behavior as they give other people's money away. Liberal mythology is one...
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 8 minutes ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago