Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man. Evil, but brilliant. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, everyone on the Left from the President on down is playing by his rules in the political arena. Not all liberals have read his book or know his name, but his tactics have become universal. Sadly for conservatives, when two evenly matched forces go head-to-head outside of a fairy tale, the side that tries to play nice usually ends up with its head in a box. So, don't lie or become an evil person like Alinsky, but learn from what he wrote and give...
First of all, nominating rich white guys that are from the Northeast for Presidency is a huge problem. It is a loser because they end up sounding Democrat lite as the campaign drags on. Can anyone name a GOP President from the Northeast in the last 40 years? Second, quit playing this politically correct nicety in the arguments. Why be afraid of calling a Communist a Communist? There should never have been any reason why a Communist, Kenyan born, doper should have been reelected with his record. Third, did not anyone notice which way the Dems went after their beating in 04? They went leftward. Why are Republicans heading that way? Promote conservatives that ware articulate in their message and the GOP will win all sorts of elections.
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 38 mins ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 4 hours ago