Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man. Evil, but brilliant. Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, everyone on the Left from the President on down is playing by his rules in the political arena. Not all liberals have read his book or know his name, but his tactics have become universal. Sadly for conservatives, when two evenly matched forces go head-to-head outside of a fairy tale, the side that tries to play nice usually ends up with its head in a box. So, don't lie or become an evil person like Alinsky, but learn from what he wrote and give...
First of all, nominating rich white guys that are from the Northeast for Presidency is a huge problem. It is a loser because they end up sounding Democrat lite as the campaign drags on. Can anyone name a GOP President from the Northeast in the last 40 years? Second, quit playing this politically correct nicety in the arguments. Why be afraid of calling a Communist a Communist? There should never have been any reason why a Communist, Kenyan born, doper should have been reelected with his record. Third, did not anyone notice which way the Dems went after their beating in 04? They went leftward. Why are Republicans heading that way? Promote conservatives that ware articulate in their message and the GOP will win all sorts of elections.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago