We will see an enormous decision that must be made on the Bush income taxes and the payroll tax holiday, but what might provide more problems between the parties are the sequester spending cuts. Democrats do not want to admit that they have pushed sharp defense decreases upon the country as a "compromise" for raising the debt ceiling last time. It's surprising that...
In response to:
Maybe that wouldn't be so bad after all.
There will be a lame duck session between Election Day 2012 and January 2013, when President Obama has his second inauguration and the next Congress takes office. And in that time, incredibly important policy must be decided.
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 11 minutes ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago