Yesterday Mitt Romney turned a previously scheduled campaign event in Ohio into a hurricane relief event. Romney asked supporters to bring canned goods and other supplies to help storm victims recover on the East Coast. He only spoke for ten minutes at the event and quickly jumped in to help load supplies. His campaign bus has been accepting hurricane relief donations since Monday in Northern Virginia. Sounds like a great idea right? Not according to MSNBC. Reporters and anchors at the far-left TV outlet were appalled at Romney's efforts to give back to the community, after all, his charity and...
In response to:
Did you even read the article? "Okay, just because the Red Cross doesn't "want or need" the things people brought to the hurricane relief event held by Romney yesterday, doesn't mean people on the ground in areas hit by the storm don't need those things. During Hurricane Katrina, the Red Cross turned away hundreds of citizens in boats ready to help rescue people and guess what? People stranded on their roof tops died as a result."
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago