The U.S. Department of Justice, overseen by Attorney General Eric Holder, has ordered the Sanford, Florida police department to keep possession of all the evidence from George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial - including the exonerated neighborhood watch volunteer's gun.
Sanford police confirmed on...
In response to:
lord hussein, holdem, dullton and thug martin are the best arguments for citizens exercising their 2nd Amendment rights The hussein is the most heavily protected person on the planet and holdem and dullton go no where without armed security And it's easy to speak out against guns when you know others are protecting the lives of these America hating race hustlers
Despite George Zimmerman being found not guilty by a jury of his peers and despite a Florida judge saying all evidence in the case would be released, the Department of Justice has put a hold on the return Zimmerman's firearm and other things they might find useful in their
witch hunt civil rights investigation.
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 12 hours ago