Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Charles, It might be true that most divorces are caused by one party, but I am not certain. It seems in this age and culture, that when couples get married for self-fulfillment reasons or love being the primary force, then divorce could be initiated by both and agreed to by both. Many times one party may show bad feelings first, then the other party realizes that the marriage may or may not be worth saving and the two come to a mutual decision. In this age of marrying and committing for reasons of the heart, thank goodness for no-fault divorce. It is essential.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago