Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
Charles, It might be true that most divorces are caused by one party, but I am not certain. It seems in this age and culture, that when couples get married for self-fulfillment reasons or love being the primary force, then divorce could be initiated by both and agreed to by both. Many times one party may show bad feelings first, then the other party realizes that the marriage may or may not be worth saving and the two come to a mutual decision. In this age of marrying and committing for reasons of the heart, thank goodness for no-fault divorce. It is essential.
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 5 hours ago