"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
Excellent anaylsis of the truth Dr Williams. Too bad interventionists (with the intentions of doing good) like Dennis Prager et al cannot understand this.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago