"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
Excellent anaylsis of the truth Dr Williams. Too bad interventionists (with the intentions of doing good) like Dennis Prager et al cannot understand this.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 12 hours ago