"After Moammar Gadhafi's downfall as Libya's tyrannical ruler, politicians and 'experts' in the U.S. and elsewhere, including French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe, are saying that his death marked the end of 42 years of tyranny and the beginning of democracy in Libya. Sen. Chris Coons, D-Del., said Gadhafi's death represented an opportunity for Libya to make a peaceful and responsible transition to democracy. House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, said, 'Now it is time for Libya's Transitional National Council to show the world that it will respect the rights of all...
Excellent anaylsis of the truth Dr Williams. Too bad interventionists (with the intentions of doing good) like Dennis Prager et al cannot understand this.
Here's the first paragraph of my last year's column "Democracy Is Impossible":
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago