President Obama just wrapped up his press conference with Vice President Joe Biden announcing a new gun control task force. Obama said although "no law will prevent every senseless act," the country cannot sit back and do nothing in the wake of the tragedy in Sandy Hook last week. The President said he will be taking gun control proposals collected by Biden until January. In the new Congress, he vowed to use all the powers of his office to put chosen proposals into place. Obama said he needed the help of Congress on this issue, but rumors in Washington point...
In response to:
Yet he's arming the enemy: Mexican drug cartels (Fast and Furious); muslim brotherhood in Egypt; Syrian rebels/al quaeda via Benghazi. Truly Unbelievable.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago