I know, I know...more polls already? Yes, actually. Like it or not, it's an election year, and gubernatorial battles in New Jersey and Virginia will present conservatives with two early opportunities to make a statement about President Obama's re-election. Recall that these two states set the table for the red wave of 2010 by electing Chris Christie and Bob McDonnell one year earlier -- and they'll have the chance to reprise their roles in 2013. Everyone has an opinion about Christie, but at the moment his position looks very robust, almost boringly so. Once the race heats up, things...
In response to:
I wish No. Va. would leave Va and join up with MD. And not all of Richmond is dem territory- the suburbs surely are not (at least the West End)- I'm sure you mean the inner city.
- Snowden Q&A overshadowed at SXSW by … Girls Ed Morrissey 24 minutes ago
- Russian ambassador: We’re making it easier for Latvian ethnic Russians to get citizenship Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Let the primaries begin: Rand Paul, Ted Cruz battle over foreign policy Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- True Detective finale: greatest miniseries end ever? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Winners, losers, or just a debate? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate Democrats plan all-night global-warming talkathon in support of … er … Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago