I know, I know...more polls already? Yes, actually. Like it or not, it's an election year, and gubernatorial battles in New Jersey and Virginia will present conservatives with two early opportunities to make a statement about President Obama's re-election. Recall that these two states set the table for the red wave of 2010 by electing Chris Christie and Bob McDonnell one year earlier -- and they'll have the chance to reprise their roles in 2013. Everyone has an opinion about Christie, but at the moment his position looks very robust, almost boringly so. Once the race heats up, things...
In response to:
I wish No. Va. would leave Va and join up with MD. And not all of Richmond is dem territory- the suburbs surely are not (at least the West End)- I'm sure you mean the inner city.
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 47 minutes ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats fumbling their way to turnout debacle? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US Attorney to Cuomo: Witness tampering and obstruction are still illegal, you know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Update: Tomorrow Allahpundit 3 hours ago