I know, I know...more polls already? Yes, actually. Like it or not, it's an election year, and gubernatorial battles in New Jersey and Virginia will present conservatives with two early opportunities to make a statement about President Obama's re-election. Recall that these two states set the table for the red wave of 2010 by electing Chris Christie and Bob McDonnell one year earlier -- and they'll have the chance to reprise their roles in 2013. Everyone has an opinion about Christie, but at the moment his position looks very robust, almost boringly so. Once the race heats up, things...
In response to:
I wish No. Va. would leave Va and join up with MD. And not all of Richmond is dem territory- the suburbs surely are not (at least the West End)- I'm sure you mean the inner city.
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Is Kickstarter kicking out pro-life projects? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 3 hours ago