I know, I know...more polls already? Yes, actually. Like it or not, it's an election year, and gubernatorial battles in New Jersey and Virginia will present conservatives with two early opportunities to make a statement about President Obama's re-election. Recall that these two states set the table for the red wave of 2010 by electing Chris Christie and Bob McDonnell one year earlier -- and they'll have the chance to reprise their roles in 2013. Everyone has an opinion about Christie, but at the moment his position looks very robust, almost boringly so. Once the race heats up, things...
In response to:
I wish No. Va. would leave Va and join up with MD. And not all of Richmond is dem territory- the suburbs surely are not (at least the West End)- I'm sure you mean the inner city.
- 10 yr old competitive shooter seeks to inspire others Jazz Shaw 27 mins ago
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago