Mitt Romney, Big-Government Man

c136 Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 10:13 AM
Mitt Romney's slogan should be: "Yeah, I suck. But at least I'm not Obama!"

Mitt Romney, Big-Government Man

c136 Wrote: Oct 10, 2012 10:11 AM
When interest rates rise that plan goes out the window. We need real cuts. Like a trillion dollars starting in 2013.

Strangulation by Union

c136 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 12:07 PM
Joseph64: Whether it's in the constitution or not in a free society employers should not be forced to hire employees. It should be voluntary for both employer and employee.

Strangulation by Union

c136 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 9:46 AM
Employees should have the right to form unions but employers should also have the right to fire union employees.

I Like Gary Johnson

c136 Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 8:16 PM
If you vote for Romney because he's the lesser of two evils, that's fine. If you vote for Romney because you actually think he'd make a better president than Gary Johnson then you are an idiot.

I Like Gary Johnson

c136 Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 12:13 PM
I wouldn't mind if conservatives said, "Hey, I like Gary Johnson, he'd make a better president than Mitt Romney, but he can't win so we should vote for Romney." But instead they trash libertarian thinking candidates. This shows their hypocrisy when they say they support limited government.

I Like Gary Johnson

c136 Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 12:08 PM
Yup. That's why I vote libertarian.

I Like Gary Johnson

c136 Wrote: Sep 19, 2012 12:05 PM
I agree. Most conservatives talk about limited constitutional government but they'll use any excuse to trash candidates who actually DO support limited government.

Clinton Myths

c136 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 10:46 AM
That's part of it. It's also the fed keeping interest rates artificially low and government stimulus from both parties among other things.

Clinton Myths

c136 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 10:25 AM
Conservatives had only token criticism of Bush. The proof of this was their reaction in 2007 when Ron Paul tried to run for president.

Clinton Myths

c136 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 10:22 AM
Even better, read Peter Schiff's "How to Profit from the Coming Economic Collapse". He wrote that BEFORE the crash.