Mr. Obama and the democrats hate the poor. The health care bill makes it law that people must now purchase insurance, doesn't matter if they can afford it or not the law will force them to buy it. Feed the children? Hardly, first the feds will make you give money to their corporate lackies in the insurance industry. Democrats were bought by special interest money to force poor people to starve or face federal charges. Pelosi said the poor were freeloaders, the Dems hate poor people. Love the votes, but detest the people themselves and bleed them to help their friends in the insurance corporations get richer.
It's always good to find that Charles Krauthammer's Friday column has made -- alberit much more concisely and elegantly -- the point I was trying to make this morning, discussing Chief Justice Roberts' possible institutional reasons for doing what he did.
I am disappointed and affronted by the result in this case, but I do hope and believe that conservatives will not follow the liberal playbook of vilifying the Chief Justice. In the end, it achieves nothing to vent our frustration and disappointment by denouncing the Chief.
Rather, let's just get busy. Learn...
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired president to address something he saw on the news today about Ukraine at 4 p.m. ET; Update: “Ongoing incursion”; Update: No strategy yet on ISIS Allahpundit 3 hours ago