Until recently, the prevailing opinion about the human appendix came from research provided by Charles Darwin. That theory suggests at one time the human body had an organ called the cecum that aided in the digestion of food. As man developed into a more sophisticated machine, the cecum evolved into the appendix with virtually no role in a modern world. This all happened over an 80 million year period and was aided by cultural changes like sewer systems and clean water. As we moved from dirt and rocks as appetizers to crab cakes and oysters Rockefeller, that big cast iron gut...
Definitely a no-brainer except for the no brain prez!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Gallup: Americans trust in the media matches historic low Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 12 hours ago