From what we have learned of this man since he was killed, it is clear that he was extremely courageous. He stole into Benghazi in April 2011 on a cargo ship to serve as chief US liaison officer to the rebel forces fighting Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi. He did the business of the US government in makeshift offices and moved from...
ryan writes:"Warmongers like Glick and Netanyahu are much more of a threat to the US than the remnants of al-Qaida" Obama is the biggest warmonger. More than twice as many U.S. military service people were killed in Afghanistan since Obama took office than in six and a half years of the Bush administration. Obama is droning his way around the world killing and spying with impunity. Spare us your attitude of moral superiority. Obama has more blood on his hands than George W. Bush. The article below points out, "The mainstream media must think dead soldiers under a Democrat are less dead than under a Republican. Remember when CNN ran daily body counts?" Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/05/us_military_deaths_in_a
As he suffocated to death at the US Consulate in Benghazi on the 11th anniversary of the September 11 attacks on the US, did US Ambassador Christopher Stevens understand why he and his fellow Americans were being murdered?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago