The suffragettes at Seneca Falls in 1848, the marchers at Selma in 1965 and the resisters at the Stonewall Inn in 1969 all led the way toward tolerance, but the president spoke of their sacrifice as if frozen in a time warp of old...
"Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways...for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. And if you defile the land it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you." Leviticus 18
The diversity warriors, with no sense of humor and short on irony, keep looking for victims in all the old places. President Obama, advertising his inaugural address as a call to unity and a "coming together as one people," rounded up the usual suspects as if nothing in America had changed since Seneca Falls, Selma and Stonewall.
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 20 minutes ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- FDA set to regulate e-cigs — and cigars, pipe tobacco Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Five dead in Ukraine clashes as Obama warns on sanctions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago