The suffragettes at Seneca Falls in 1848, the marchers at Selma in 1965 and the resisters at the Stonewall Inn in 1969 all led the way toward tolerance, but the president spoke of their sacrifice as if frozen in a time warp of old...
"Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways...for all these things were done by the people who lived in the land before you, and the land became defiled. And if you defile the land it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you." Leviticus 18
The diversity warriors, with no sense of humor and short on irony, keep looking for victims in all the old places. President Obama, advertising his inaugural address as a call to unity and a "coming together as one people," rounded up the usual suspects as if nothing in America had changed since Seneca Falls, Selma and Stonewall.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 11 hours ago