Someone should ask the feminists how they feel about taking money away from cancer patients. Healthcare is a finite pool of funding. Seems to me that there is a litmus test for whether a woman should receive coverage, if you can pay for your latte every morning you can buy your own birth control, thus leaving more funding for people who really need it like kids with cancer.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago