Someone should ask the feminists how they feel about taking money away from cancer patients. Healthcare is a finite pool of funding. Seems to me that there is a litmus test for whether a woman should receive coverage, if you can pay for your latte every morning you can buy your own birth control, thus leaving more funding for people who really need it like kids with cancer.
- Great news: Another wave of health-plan cancellations on the way? Ed Morrissey 10 minutes ago
- Are you ready for Bush/Paul 2016? Allahpundit 50 minutes ago
- Surprise: Hoboken Mayor produces additional “journal entries” in Christie saga Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Video: Oregon commission orders stop on using dead babies to generate power Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Bundy’s comments on race provide breaking point for Paul, Heller Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Comment registration is now open! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago