After four years of playing the race card, accusing the Tea Party of being racist, accusing Americans of not liking President Obama because of his skin color, etc. MSNBC host Chris Matthews absolutely lost it this morning in a discussion with RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. Matthews continually accused Priebus of playing the race card and linking President Obama to "foreign influences." Matthews also took issue with Mitt Romney's joke about a birth certificate, saying the birth certificate issue was never an issue except for the "right wing." Flashback for Matthews, the birther issue was started by Democratic Hillary Clinton supporters....
In response to:
Chris Matthews is human excrement! Nothing more,nothing less. He has gone from a fairly respected commentator,five years ago ,to a screaming village idiot. He is the most despised human being in the media. Combine him with Rev. Al, Ed Schultz,you have a group that is totally in the pocket of Obama. If Obama is re-elected,our children have no future! None,zip,nada! These creeps want the demise of this country,just like Obama! Again, they are nothing more than human waste and whoever listens to their collectivism talk ,doesn't understand how dangerous these jerks are today!
- Surprise: UAW folds in VW dispute Ed Morrissey 20 minutes ago
- Drone attacks kill dozens of AQ operatives in Yemen following confab Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC wonders: What makes David Gregory tick? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Ukraine Easter truce collapses, three dead at pro-Russian separatist checkpoint Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Attkisson: CBS News too “ideologically entrenched” to air stories critical of the Obama administration Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago