From the perspective of many...
I criticised the words of a quoted imam who basically said that if non-Muslims break Shariah law,like in the US, that the non-Muslims have invaded the rights of Muslims, and that Muslims have the right to not be offended. In his opinion the whole world would have to be Shariah compliant. He overlooked that Muslims would then be invading others' rights & dictating to them. I did not say that self-righteous anger releases hormones in the body that can become a bad habit like an addiction & that if people think they should not use drugs perhaps they should not indulge in self-righteous anger, which affects how the brain works allowing them to feel they are permitted to murder, & do horrible things, that are not religiously permissible.
WASHINGTON -- Ever since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2012, the Obama White House has sought to lay blame for deadly and destructive anti-American attacks in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and more than two dozen other countries on someone else. The O-Team -- and the perpetrators -- have had a lot of help from the "useful idiots" in the mainstream media. The disinformation campaign being waged by the Obama administration over the cause of this violence would be comedic but for the fact that six Americans have been killed and dozens have been injured.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 18 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 19 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 21 hours ago