From the perspective of many...
I gave ideas for other demonstrations that they could demonstrate about, like Rimsha Masih, in Pakistan, where an imam set her up, allegedly despite the fact that she was a girl and mentally challenged. He used the crowds to beat her up and intimidate her little Christian community, in what appears to have been a cynical attempt at a land grab. The mobs, fanned by the imam, demanded that she be burned to death.She was arrested according to the Blasphemy laws there. I said that the blasphemy laws in Pakistan were being used as a tool of one neighbor against another, and in land grabs, and that they could demonstrate against those laws.
WASHINGTON -- Ever since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2012, the Obama White House has sought to lay blame for deadly and destructive anti-American attacks in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and more than two dozen other countries on someone else. The O-Team -- and the perpetrators -- have had a lot of help from the "useful idiots" in the mainstream media. The disinformation campaign being waged by the Obama administration over the cause of this violence would be comedic but for the fact that six Americans have been killed and dozens have been injured.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 14 hours ago