From the perspective of many...
I also said that in the Christian religion, anger was seen as something that should be fought. within oneself, not fanned. I said that perhaps there were problems in their society that could be addressed, like having so many unemployed and underemployed men. I suggested that there was no right to not be offended, and the right existed to choose not to see the movie if it should be made, and that the lack of an audience kills a movie. I said that perhaps the men were miserable for the lack of a woman in their lives. That perhaps if they solved those problems, and women's rights, they could find happiness. And generally they needed to get back to work, like finding a cure for cancer.
WASHINGTON -- Ever since the attacks of Sept. 11, 2012, the Obama White House has sought to lay blame for deadly and destructive anti-American attacks in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Lebanon, Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan and more than two dozen other countries on someone else. The O-Team -- and the perpetrators -- have had a lot of help from the "useful idiots" in the mainstream media. The disinformation campaign being waged by the Obama administration over the cause of this violence would be comedic but for the fact that six Americans have been killed and dozens have been injured.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago