We're used to MSNBC's Toure saying outlandish things, but his latest commentary in celebration of the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is by far the worst. During a segment last week, Toure went on what he called an abortion rant in which he thanked God and country abortion was there to "save him" at a time when taking care of a baby and becoming a father would have been inconvenient for him. He also refers to abortion as a "safety net."
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: DNC 2016 convention bid invites go to Las Vegas, and … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- GOP Senate candidate’s ad: Meet the doctor who saved my baby’s life Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: I think Republicans may have over-emphasized voter fraud Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Fatah, Hamas announce reconciliation pact, new elections Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago