Regardless of one’s position on the High Court’s infamous decision forty years ago today to legalize abortion “[a]t any stage of pregnancy, for any reason,” most Americans -- not to mention legal scholars and academics -- recognize that Roe is bad Constitutional law. Nevertheless, support for the controversial ruling has reached an all-time high, at least according to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC poll:
Forty years after the Supreme Court legalized abortion in its Roe v. Wade decision, seven out of 10 Americans support the groundbreaking rulings, according to a poll released Tuesday.
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 26 minutes ago
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago