The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 13 hours ago