The New York Times' Nate Silver spots a trend: Mitt Romney's polling fortunes have improved significantly in swing states in the last few weeks. He's right. Even in last night's generally poor NBC/WSJ poll (Obama's overall lead was 4 points in a D+6 sample), the battleground sub-sample had closed to within three points, down from eight in July. And among the survey's undecided, "up for grabs" population, the president's job approval rating sat at a measly 34 percent. Last evening we highlighted new Romney-friendly numbers out of Wisconsin...
Thats just rikker trying to pull votes from Romney, the boy is a self proclaimed MENSA member don't you know!
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago