The New York Times' Nate Silver spots a trend: Mitt Romney's polling fortunes have improved significantly in swing states in the last few weeks. He's right. Even in last night's generally poor NBC/WSJ poll (Obama's overall lead was 4 points in a D+6 sample), the battleground sub-sample had closed to within three points, down from eight in July. And among the survey's undecided, "up for grabs" population, the president's job approval rating sat at a measly 34 percent. Last evening we highlighted new Romney-friendly numbers out of Wisconsin...
Thats just rikker trying to pull votes from Romney, the boy is a self proclaimed MENSA member don't you know!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Video: The day John McCain did the robot Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Poll: 82% think it should be illegal to let your nine-year-old play at the park unsupervised Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- “Heads up high”: The Cumberland Little League consolation speech Allahpundit 9 hours ago