By now, many of you can probably recite my near-weekly presidential polling sample admonition by heart. For the uninitiated, I'm often skeptical of 2012 presidential polls that rely on partisan sample breakdowns that skew heavily toward Democrats. For instance, the NYT/CBS and NPR polls I broke down last week featured D+6.5 and D+7, respectively. The argument I frequently employ is that 2008's wave election -- a multi-decade high point for Democrats -- produced a D+7 electorate, according to the final exit polls. Barack Obama won that election by 6.5 percentage points. In 2010's midterms, the final exit polls showed...
In response to:
Assrat- Why do you hate success, is that outdated in your world too?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago