I figured I'd expand an update from my previous post into a more developed discussion about the tidal wave of insufferable speculation we are about to endure over the next 70 hours or so. As I wrote, the hotly-anticipated Obamacare ruling will be handed down on Thursday morning. Based on the pattern and seniority of the justices who have authored majority opinions so far this term, many long-time Court watchers are nearly certain that Chief Justice John Roberts will exercise his prerogative to write the healthcare landmark decision. (Point of clarification: the Chief Justice is automatically considered the "most...
In response to:
Indy - Try this on for size (A little something Jason knows, but apparently you don't): Obama stated in 2007 that he would pass health care legislation that would reduce costs by up to $2500 per year per family. Yet health care costs are continuing to go up. Which is Jason's point precisely: If Obama had delivered on his promise, that wouldn't be happening! PS: And spare me the "we have to wait for the entire law to go into effect for the premiums to start coming down." There will be even more coverage requirements when it's fully implemented; premiums will not go down. Obama's promise is a pipe dream and THAT'S why people are upset!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 10 hours ago