The Gang of Eight comprehensive immigration reform plan coming out of the U.S. Senate is beginning to take shape. Due to yesterday's events in Boston, it won't be formally announced in a press conference, but members from the Gang will discuss the immigration reform package with President Obama at the White House today.
The headlines from the legislation would include a "path to citizenship" for more than 11 million illegal immigrants and increased funding for border security. The complete "path to citizenship" would take thirteen years, but a mere six months after the bill would be enacted,
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 20 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014