The organization's hysteric solution to gun violence in America is to put designated sitting ducks -- er, "armed police officers" -- in every American school. Apparently the secret is now out that such places are "gun-free," and LaPierre says that "(gun-free school zones) tell every insane killer in America...
Is it fair for you to empower the government to steal from me by force to pay for your healthcare? You talk about fair opportunities but you really mean equal outcomes as a reward for unequal discipline, work level, and decision making. If "fair" means everyone enjoyes the same outcome, why should I, at 55 years old with a bum knee continue to work if all I have to do is be declared disabled (easy under Obama) and have all of you young liberals support me in style for the rest of my life? Isn't my empowering of the government to steal from you to enable the government to support me while saddling your generation with the taxes necessary to do so just as fair according to your yardstick? I will soon retire, collect Social Security, all on u
After a tragedy like the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, Conn., the injection of anything short of seriousness into the subsequent public discourse about guns is touchy. But last week, the National Rifle Association blasted numerous rounds into that particular barrier with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre's mouth.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago