An essential component of Team Obama’s reelection narrative is convincing voters that the president -- unlike Mitt Romney -- espouses and supports the values of the American middle class. To that end, the White House has launched a series of factually inaccurate attack ads portraying his Republican challenger as a “corporate raider” and “vulture capitalist,” presumably to distort his record at Bain Capital and stir up class resentment. Now, however, it seems Team Romney is adding a new narrative into the mix, suggesting that while President Obama ostensibly represents middle class families -- and is fighting on their behalf...
You're so off base and ignorant of the facts it makes my head hurt.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 12 hours ago