An essential component of Team Obama’s reelection narrative is convincing voters that the president -- unlike Mitt Romney -- espouses and supports the values of the American middle class. To that end, the White House has launched a series of factually inaccurate attack ads portraying his Republican challenger as a “corporate raider” and “vulture capitalist,” presumably to distort his record at Bain Capital and stir up class resentment. Now, however, it seems Team Romney is adding a new narrative into the mix, suggesting that while President Obama ostensibly represents middle class families -- and is fighting on their behalf...
You're so off base and ignorant of the facts it makes my head hurt.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 6 hours ago