An essential component of Team Obama’s reelection narrative is convincing voters that the president -- unlike Mitt Romney -- espouses and supports the values of the American middle class. To that end, the White House has launched a series of factually inaccurate attack ads portraying his Republican challenger as a “corporate raider” and “vulture capitalist,” presumably to distort his record at Bain Capital and stir up class resentment. Now, however, it seems Team Romney is adding a new narrative into the mix, suggesting that while President Obama ostensibly represents middle class families -- and is fighting on their behalf...
You're so off base and ignorant of the facts it makes my head hurt.
- Poll: Overwhelming majority of Republicans now describe themselves as “hawks” Allahpundit 35 mins ago
- Another federal court strikes Obamacare subsidies on federal exchanges Gabriel Malor 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Brian Barcaro, Joel Pollak Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Name That Operation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: U.S. accidentally bombed “moderate” rebels in Syria — because their base was right next to Al Qaeda’s Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 3 hours ago