After first not-so-subtly rebuking the policies of the current administration at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, then delivering a well-received and inspiring speech at CPAC earlier this month, Dr. Ben Carson is obviously making a name for himself in conservative circles. In fact, his impending retirement from medicine is raising all sorts of questions about his viability as a candidate for high national office, including the most coveted job. But during an interview with Larry Kudlow Monday night, he seemed to nip these premature notions in the bud, explaining that he might not be interested in elected politics...
In response to:
Good for you Dr. Carson. All politics is fundamentally degrading anyway. Just keep delivering your message when the opportunity presents itself. Maybe some of the "low information" voters will begin to listen.
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago