After first not-so-subtly rebuking the policies of the current administration at the 2013 National Prayer Breakfast, then delivering a well-received and inspiring speech at CPAC earlier this month, Dr. Ben Carson is obviously making a name for himself in conservative circles. In fact, his impending retirement from medicine is raising all sorts of questions about his viability as a candidate for high national office, including the most coveted job. But during an interview with Larry Kudlow Monday night, he seemed to nip these premature notions in the bud, explaining that he might not be interested in elected politics...
In response to:
Good for you Dr. Carson. All politics is fundamentally degrading anyway. Just keep delivering your message when the opportunity presents itself. Maybe some of the "low information" voters will begin to listen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago