Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
I agree with all the good that comes from Christians living holy and godly lives, but we need to remember that not all those who say they are Christians really are there will be both wheat and tares, prophets and false prophets many will go by the broad way to destruction, but few will enter by the narrow gate theology matters and with so many false teachers on the TV and radio, supported by the humanistic and hedonistic masses we can only expect the majority of "Christians" to be living like the world and giving Satan a good name history shows us what changes can happen when a Spiritual awakening occurs as it did in Jonathan Edwards times and we should pray that it repeated today, but it must start with every Christian reading their Bible
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago