Dr. Martin Luther King spoke of this “third party” as well – although not in those terms – saying that it “must be reminded that it is not the master or the servant of the state, but rather the conscience of...
I agree with all the good that comes from Christians living holy and godly lives, but we need to remember that not all those who say they are Christians really are there will be both wheat and tares, prophets and false prophets many will go by the broad way to destruction, but few will enter by the narrow gate theology matters and with so many false teachers on the TV and radio, supported by the humanistic and hedonistic masses we can only expect the majority of "Christians" to be living like the world and giving Satan a good name history shows us what changes can happen when a Spiritual awakening occurs as it did in Jonathan Edwards times and we should pray that it repeated today, but it must start with every Christian reading their Bible
According to the latest polls, only one percent of voters will cast their ballot for a third party candidate, which means that all the talk of a protest vote against the two main parties will amount to little or nothing. Yet there is already a viable third party in America. It simply needs to awaken to its calling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago