Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
in the first place the GOP should have a different way to nominate their challenger as we saw with Ron Paul and his supporters at the nomination of MR. If they divided the candidates into liberals and conservatives and then voted on each group then MR wouldn't even have been there for the second vote for the nominee. Then the vote should have been from grass roots members over the internet after each contender has had 5 mins to say why we should vote for them. After you have the most popular contender as your nominee then everyone will be able to accept the process and get behind the candidate. Race should never play a part in any selection for a job. voter fraud is responsible for the other variations from the per-election polls
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago