Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
in the first place the GOP should have a different way to nominate their challenger as we saw with Ron Paul and his supporters at the nomination of MR. If they divided the candidates into liberals and conservatives and then voted on each group then MR wouldn't even have been there for the second vote for the nominee. Then the vote should have been from grass roots members over the internet after each contender has had 5 mins to say why we should vote for them. After you have the most popular contender as your nominee then everyone will be able to accept the process and get behind the candidate. Race should never play a part in any selection for a job. voter fraud is responsible for the other variations from the per-election polls
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago