For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
I agree totally, but you need to consider taking back the schools and universities as well. They are currently run by the most far left idealists you could imagine. If you are familiar with Rick Stein's "Expelled" then you will know how hard it is to work against the establishment of Evolution theory even when the evidence shows it has been totally dis-proven. The teachers and lecturers use separation of church and state as it was never intended to stop historic facts being looked at when it exposes their atheistic beliefs and the same dogma will be used to get rid of any GOP supporters from teaching roles and brainwash any students who are not already Communists. Once a person has escaped with a qualification then your work is edited, etc.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 46 mins ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago