For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
I agree totally, but you need to consider taking back the schools and universities as well. They are currently run by the most far left idealists you could imagine. If you are familiar with Rick Stein's "Expelled" then you will know how hard it is to work against the establishment of Evolution theory even when the evidence shows it has been totally dis-proven. The teachers and lecturers use separation of church and state as it was never intended to stop historic facts being looked at when it exposes their atheistic beliefs and the same dogma will be used to get rid of any GOP supporters from teaching roles and brainwash any students who are not already Communists. Once a person has escaped with a qualification then your work is edited, etc.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago