For many years conservatives have...
In response to:
I agree totally, but you need to consider taking back the schools and universities as well. They are currently run by the most far left idealists you could imagine. If you are familiar with Rick Stein's "Expelled" then you will know how hard it is to work against the establishment of Evolution theory even when the evidence shows it has been totally dis-proven. The teachers and lecturers use separation of church and state as it was never intended to stop historic facts being looked at when it exposes their atheistic beliefs and the same dogma will be used to get rid of any GOP supporters from teaching roles and brainwash any students who are not already Communists. Once a person has escaped with a qualification then your work is edited, etc.
For the next few weeks pundits, political consultants, activists and everyone else will be offering their reasons for why Republicans not only lost the presidential election, but several important Senate and House seats. Republicans of every stripe lost, so I don’t see this as a tea party versus the establishment scenario. People smarter and with more experience in electoral politics will talk about the candidates’ flaws and demographic realities. However, in seeing the exit polls and talking to friends who are not politically-inclined, one thing became clear to me: The media defined this election.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 9 hours ago