I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
we need to get a reality check before we start to quote what BO says he doesn't write his speeches and he doesn't mean any of the words he says its not even his agenda its the same people who control every president and they are working on disarming and killing as many people as they can as quickly as they can even if it means using false flags to do it (20 or more children really don't matter to them, its all about gaining control and having power over the people) 57 million babies have been sacrificed in the name of materialism, but it has only made us poorer and brought God's judgment on this nation BO has no concern even for those children that we backing his speech, just look at his body language as he hugged them afterwards and see it
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago