I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
we need to get a reality check before we start to quote what BO says he doesn't write his speeches and he doesn't mean any of the words he says its not even his agenda its the same people who control every president and they are working on disarming and killing as many people as they can as quickly as they can even if it means using false flags to do it (20 or more children really don't matter to them, its all about gaining control and having power over the people) 57 million babies have been sacrificed in the name of materialism, but it has only made us poorer and brought God's judgment on this nation BO has no concern even for those children that we backing his speech, just look at his body language as he hugged them afterwards and see it
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago