I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
we need to get a reality check before we start to quote what BO says he doesn't write his speeches and he doesn't mean any of the words he says its not even his agenda its the same people who control every president and they are working on disarming and killing as many people as they can as quickly as they can even if it means using false flags to do it (20 or more children really don't matter to them, its all about gaining control and having power over the people) 57 million babies have been sacrificed in the name of materialism, but it has only made us poorer and brought God's judgment on this nation BO has no concern even for those children that we backing his speech, just look at his body language as he hugged them afterwards and see it
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 10 hours ago