Bayard Rustin, the gay man who was crucial to planning the 1963 March on Washington where MLK gave his "I have a dream speech," would disagree with Star Parker. The Nazis would hate Parker for being black, but highly respect the way she blames the world's problems on gays. Hitler did the same thing with Jews.
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago